Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Time no Blogging






















It has been awhile since I have posted anything. Life is good, kids are doing good and getting big. Peyton is 8 going on 21 and Kolton is almost 16 months. His mouth never stops even when he sleeps. He is all boy, climbing and getting into everything. Peyton is into singing and dancing and always wanting to go hang out with her friends. We can't wait for Christmas to be here. We have almost 2 feet of snow. SO I am stuck at home with the kids since Ed is out of town for work. He is hoping to head home on Saturday since it is his company party!! My parents just bought a cabin over in Methow and we are hoping to go over the day after Christmas to spend some time with my family. Both of my sisters and their families are going to go too!!!!

No comments: